- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- "4 The Birds" is easy to use, requiring only a standard-size caulking gun to apply a 1/2 bead (strip). Remove nests and clean surfaces with a wire brush before applying "4 The Birds." Seal porous surfaces with shellac or a 50% solution of white glue and water.
- On narrow surfaces, such as rain gutters, roof peaks, ornamental trim, rose windows, potholes, column caps, generally one 1/2" bead is enough.
- On wider surfaces, such as chimneys, downspouts, eaves, dormers, bell towers, fire walls (parapets), electrical signs and related structures, I-beams and braces, air conditioner and heating ducts, apply as follows:
- Surface Four Inches Wide or Less - apply a 1/2 inch-in diameter bead approximately one inch from the outside edge.
- Surfaces Four Inches to Eight Inches Wide - apply two beads about 2" apart, beginning approximately 1" from the outside edge. On Wider Surfaces - apply three beads. The third bead should be about 2" in from the second bead, (5" from the outside edge).
- Monuments and other curved surfaces - apply where birds have been roosting or are likely to roost.
- In special Indoor Applications, follow the suggestions itemized above to apply "4 The Birds" on natural roosting areas, such as interior beams, conduit, light fixtures, joists, pipes, etc., wherever birds are roosting.
- "4 The Birds" remains effective for up to a year, under most weather conditions. Even after dust has accumulated around "4 The Birds;" all you need to do is score the crust with a screwdriver or similar instrument for continued effectiveness against nuisance birds. "4 The Birds" works in hot, cold, and moderate temperatures. It retains its tack from a frosty 15F to a blistering 200F.
- Each cartridge contains enough material to lay a bead 10 linear feet long. Packaged twelve 10.5 fluid-ounce cartridges per shipping case. Weight 10lbs.
Bird Repellant - 4- The Birds keeps birds away without harming them. [**PRICING IS PER BOX (12 Tubes per Box)**] [**MINIMUM ORDER IS 1 Box**]
- Rain gutters
- Roof peaks
- ornamental trim
- rose windows
- column caps
- bell towers
- fire walls
- electrical signs
- air conditioner
- heating ducts
- interior beams
- light fixtures
"4 The Birds" is a transparent compound on which birds find it uncomfortable to stand. Birds tend to roost in the same place repeatedly, but they can be replelled with "4 The Birds." After their roosting areas have been treated, nuisance birds leave for new locations.
Although nuisance, or pest birds are the cause of many diseases of humans and domestic animals, most of the efforts to control them have been for economic reasons. The losses are staggering. The uric acid in bird droppings can damage the paint on automobiles, aircraft and machinery. Car manufacturers have had such severe bird problems in their plants, that a large number of cars have required repainting - even before they left the factory.
Like rats and mice, birds contaminate more food than they actually consume. A bird inside a food processing plant can be grounds for citing the facility for violation of the pure food and drug laws. So strictly are the laws interpreted, that actual contaminaition need not be proved; the mere presence of a bird can result in a citation. BirdsRelated Products$228.40
Buccaneer Plus contains a very high percentage(41%) of glyphosate. It is a non-selective, systematic herbicide that controls most annual and perennial plants. Buccaneer Plus is strongly absorbed to so.....$74.61
PET CAGE CLEANER PET CAGE CLEANER | 22 OZ SPRAY | pet cage cleaner | Specifically made for a bird s sensitive system, this formulation uses enzymes and plant-based ingredients to guarantee the clean.....