- Top Sellers
It is a violation federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For Pre Cleaning: Pre clean surface with a suitable detergent prior to disinfecting.
For Disinfecting:Hold dispenser up-right 6 to 8 inches from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or until entire surface is wet. Allow to remain at least 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry or remove with clean, dry cloth.
For Deodorizing:Hold dispenser up-right. Spray toward center of room 3 to 5 seconds.
For Mildew Control:Spray surface until moist. Do not use on polished, wood furniture or rayon fabrics. Repeat application periodically to maintain control.
* KILLS HIV-1 on PRE CLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surface/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surface/objects likely to be associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus Type-1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS)
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV1 OF SURFACE/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS
When handling items soiled with blood or body fluids, use disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks, and/or eye covering.
CLEANING PROCEDURES:Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before applications.
CONTACT TIME: Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
DISPOSAL OF INFECTIOUS MATERIAL:Blood and other body fluids should be autoclaed and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- Kills Influenza A2 (Hong Kong)
- Kills HIV-1 (AIDS)
- Kills Herpes Simplex I & II
- Kills TB
- No CFC's
- Self-sanitizing action controls germs on fabric for up to 14 days and on hard surfaces for up to 21 days.
- Eliminates all airborne malodors at their source including odor-causing bacteria.
- All Airborne Odors
- Door Knobs
- Linen Carts
- Garbage Cans
- Flush Handles
- Light Switches
- Bed Springs & Frames
- Diaper Pails
- Toilet Seats
- Nursing Homes
- Shopping Malls
- Show Rooms
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
- Spray Pattern=Ultra-fine mist
- Appearance=Clear, light yellow
- Fragrance=Fresh & Clean
- Boiling Point (concentrate)=176F
- Solubility in water=Complete
- Specific Gravity (H2O=1)=0.83
- pH=8.5+ 5
- Vapor Density (AIR=1)=60+_5
- Storage stability=130F max
- Net Weight=16 oz. (454g)
Disinfectant Cleaner - One Step - Hospital Grade Foaming Disinfectant and Deodorant. This disinfectant spray is ideal for all surfaces. It is more than just an air spray. Its phenylphenol base and country garden and fresh & clean scents make it the perfect product for total restroom sanitation. This product is effective against a wide variety of microorganisms including staph salmonella, Pseudomonas, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), TB (tubercle bacilli), Streptococcus pyogenes, Influenza A2 (Hong Kong), and Herpes simplex I & II. It is also fungicidal against pathogenic fungi and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Furthermore, its residual, self-sanitizing activity controls germs for up to 14 days on fabric and up to 21 days on hard surfaces after use! In addition, it eliminates airborne malodors from sick rooms and musty closets. Also, it does not contain any ozone depleting CFCs. Ozone Safe!
*THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP TO THE STATE OF COLORADORelated Products
Potent bacteriostatic and fungistatic (pathogenic fungi) hospital-type disinfectant. Works on everything from mattresses to refuse cans to light switches to laundry chutes. Fast-acting, it inhibits r.....
Disinfectant Wipes - Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes - Disinfects in 4 minutes, sanitizes in 15 seconds, quat formula - This product utilizes a powerful formula that is phenol-free, alcohol-free, bl.....
Foaming Lemon Scented Disinfectant Cleaner - Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes hard surfaces - Several potent ingredients give this EPA-registered disinfectant aerosol the power to kill many dangerous.....