- Top Sellers
- Dissolve TRUCK WASHin water, preferably hot water, before using.TRUCK WASHsolution may be varied to meet heavy or light soil and grease conditions without danger of harming finish.
- For light cleaning, one pint ofTRUCK WASHper 5 gallon of hot or cold water is very effective.
- For the heaviest build-up, 1 gallon ofTRUCK WASH per 55 gallon of hot water will make up the most concentrated solution.
FOR MACHINE USE
- Follow directions and recommendation of manufacturer. The cleaning procedure is the same as in the case of Hand Washing.
FOR HAND WASHING
- Mix solution according to soil condition of truck.
- can be diluted up to 110-1 and still perform effectively. Most effective dilution is one pint to 5 gallon of water.
- Hose truck with water water before washing. Start from top of the truck and hose downward.
- Spray, wipe or brush diluted solution on the entire roof first, and then rinse off the solution with water.
- Wash the body and windows next. Be sure the solution has not dried before rinsing.
- Wash wheels last and rinse.
- Liquid stream
- High pressure
- Concentrated liquid
- No Wiping
- Removes dirt, road tar, grease, insects
- For hand or machine washing
- Body of truck
Truck Wash is a liquid steam and high pressure concentrated liquid. This product is non-streaking and no wiping. It removes dirt, road tar, grease, insects. For hand or machine washing.Related Products
pasteBug Remover Bug Remover - Bug Buster - Instantly Dissolves dead bugs, grease, dirt & grime on glass, metal or plastic. Ideal for automobiles, trucks & buses. ALSO AVAILABLE IN 15 .....
Truck Wash - Commercial Grade Truck and Heavy Equipment Wash. Environmentally Safe. This product is non-streaking and no wiping. Cleans heaviest road, dirt, tar, grease, and insect resi.....