- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- For use on truck beds, spreaders, snow plows, mower blades, and under mower housing, hoppers, ditch diggers, V-boxes, and other metal surfaces exposed to heavy wear.
- When properly applied with a soft brush, mop or sprayer, Metal Coat protects the metal surfaces from rust and corrosion, and forms a slick surface.
- During extremely heavy conditions of use, it may be advisable to treat the surface daily. Saves on clean-up time and prolongs life of metal surfaces.
- Because the corrosion resistant properties of the formulation, it is suggested all metal equipment be thoroughly treated at the end of the season. Two light coats, with an hour of drying time between applications, should provide good protection. Under severe conditions of storage (in open areas), it may be necessary to re-treat occasionally during season.
- Reduces Friction
- Increases Capacity
- Prevents Piling
- Easily Applied
- Protects Against Rust and Corrosion
- Truck Beds
- Snow Plows
- Mower Blades
- Under Mower Housing
- Ditch Diggers
Metal Protectant - Metal Coat - Prevents corrosion and sticking. Metal Coat, a new specifically developed based metal coating, forms a slick surface on blades of lawn mowing machines, snow plows, ditch diggers, trucking beds, garbage trucks, cans, and dumpsters to prevent the sticking of soil, sands, gravel, salt and snow to the metal surfaces.
Metal Coat protects the metal surfaces from rust and corrosion thus giving longer life and productivity. Just spray or brush on the equipment and see the results.Related Products$81.80
Rust Inhibitor - U.S. Tool 300 - US TOOL - 300 is a translucent, self healing, scratch resistant, hard wax coating that is a clean and safe alternative to dirty, toxic, and flammable solvent bas.....$115.04
METAL POLISH WIPES METAL POLISH WIPES | METAL POLISH WIPES METAL POLISH WIPES |"Metal Polish Wipes Metal Polish Wipes - Multi-Metal Polish Wipes - Cleans and polishes. [**PRICING IS PER CASE (6 cans p.....