- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- AUTOMATIC CHOKES: Spray Choke Cleaner on the vacuum piston and cylinder and then on both ends of choke valve shaft. Keep working choke until it becomes free. Start engine and again spray contents on piston and cylinder while at the same time opening and closing choke by hand.
- CARBURETOR LINKAGE: Ideally suited for cleaning dirt from oily carburetor linkage. This buildup of dirt causes improper carburetor control. Just spray on linkage, let set for a few seconds and flush off by spraying again.
- MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROLS: Spray Choke Cleaner on exposed part of heater valve shaft while engine is cold. Let fluid penetrate, then move counterweight up and down until valve is free.
- Removes gum, sludge, and varnish
- Choke and Carburetor Cleaner
- Acts instantly
- Excellent penetrate
- Automatic chokes
- Carburetor Linkage
- Baffle plates
- Manifold heat controls
Carb Cleaner - "CCC - 11" - 18 oz. Choke and carburetor cleaner.. Choke and carburetor cleaner acts instantly on gum and varnish deposits, dissolving them to the bare metal in seconds. Also serves as an excellent penetrant to free hard to reach passages and sliding surfaces that are clogged or bound by gum, carbon, or corrosive deposit.
PRICING IS PER CASE (12 cans/case) [MINIMUM ORDER IS 1 Pail]Related Products$28.48
Coil Cleaner - A-R Aluminum & Coil Cleaner - Acid Replacement with acid performance. This heavy-duty acid replacement product has the performance of Hydrofluoric and Sulfuric acids, but is non-cor.....$146.59
Graffiti Remover - Gel Graffiti Remover - Gel Formula Dissolves Graffiti from Hard Surfaces - This powerful aerosol cleaner is formulated to remove spray paint, permanent marker, ink and other types o.....