- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- SHAKE CAN UNTIL AGITATOR MOVES FREELY
- Be sure surface to be treated is free of dirt, oil, and grease. Spray 8 to 10 inches from surface. Apply an even coating of ANTI-SEIZE. After spraying invert can and spray short blast to clear valve.
- Authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Effective under extreme temperatures
- Acts as sealant and reduces friction
- Provides long-term protection.
- Withstands temperatures from -20F to 2,100 F
- Provides tighter, firmer joints that open easier and reduces torque requirements
- Prevents galling, pitting, seizing, fretting, galvanic action, and thread distortion.
- Fragrance=Mild,sweetish odor
- Appearance=Grey, viscous liquid
- Spray Pattern=Pinpoint
- Shelf life=1 year min
- Storage stability=120 F max
- Boiling Point=120 F vigorous boiling
- Flash point=None up to boiling
- % volatile=67
- Specific gravity=1.394
- Solubility in water=Negligible
- Vapor pressure=45
- Net weight=12 oz
Anti Seize - Seize Away - Sealant that plates, protects, and prevents metal surfaces from seizing at temperatures up to 2100F.
This product is an all-purpose, anti-seize lubricant and sealant this is formulated to be used wherever metal contacts metal. Its unique formula will withstand temperatures from -20F to 2,100F. Furthermore, it provides long-term protection even when it is exposed to damp or salty conditions. It prevents galling, pitting, seizing, fretting, galvanic action and thread distortion even under extreme pressure. Best of all, it will not separate, evaporate, harden, wash off, or fuse to metal. In addition, this product also acts as a sealant and reduces friction; therefore, it makes tighter, firmer, joints that open easier and reduce torque requirements.Related Products
Anti Seize - Seize Away - Sealant that plates, protects and prevents metal surfaces from seizing at temperatures up to 2100F. Brush on.This product is an all-purpose, anti-seize lubricant an.....