- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- Apply one cup per square yard. Sprinkle evenly onto the surface area to be treated.
- Apply as soon as snow and ice begins falling to help prevent it from bonding to the concrete. Remove slush and water when melted.
- Reseal tightly after each use and store in a dry area.
- Industrial Strength Ice Melt should not be used on pre-cast concrete steps, pre-cast masonry walks or steps, poor quality concrete or new concrete less than one year old.
- Advanced Formula With Corrosion Inhibitor
- Enhanced with a Color Indicator
- Treated with an All Natural Corn Based Liquid
- Faster Acting
- Lower Melting Point
- Safe for Animals and Vegetation
- Superior Product to Rock Salt, Urea, & Potassium
Industrial Strength is a blend that contains Calcium Chloride and Magnesium Chloride pellets. These two ingredients make Industrial Strength a powerful ice melter, capable of melting ice and snow quickly. Very few blends use premium pellets. The pellet actually allows the product to melt faster, longer and at lower temperatures. Melts to: -15ºF
PACKAGED IN 50 LB BAGS.Related Products
Chem Thaw Industrial Ice Melt - Calcium Chloride Pellets (packaged in 50 lb Bag) - Effective up to -25 F.$68.00
Chem Thaw - Ice Melt is a salt-free compound for melting ice and snow from driveways, walks and stairways. It begins melting immediately, ten times faster than salt, because its 99% active "hot stuf.....
Chem Thaw Industrial Ice Melt - Calcium Chloride Pellets (packaged in 50 lb bucket) - Effective up to -40 F.$83.00
Chem Thaw - Ice Melt is a salt-free compound for melting ice and snow from driveways, walks and stairways. It begins melting immediately, ten times faster than salt, because its 99% active "hot stuff".....