- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- Use 3 lbs of pH Hold per 10,000 gallons of pool water to raise stabilizer level by 30 ppm. Shut the pool system off.
- Turn off the main drain if there is one.
- Add the precisely measured amount of pH Hold into a bucket of water and mix thoroughly to make a slurry.
- Remove both the pump and the skimmer basket. Turn the system back on.
- Very slowly pour the bucket of water and stabilizer slurry into the the skimmer that is pulling water and stabilizer slurry into the skimmer that is pulling water down into the pump.
- Shut the system off again.
- Replace both baskets. Start system back up.
- Keep the water circulating continuously for 24 hours after addition. Do not backwash filter for at least 48 hours after application.
- Test stabilizer level once a month and always test for current stabilizer levels before adding pH Hold.
- Pool & Spa Chlorine pH Stabilizer
- Prevents chlorine loss caused by the sun
- Helps reduce chlorine usage
- Prolongs life of chlorine
Alkalinity Adjuster - pH Hold - Raises total alkalinity in pools & spas without affecting the pH
pH Hold prolongs the effective life of chlorine by reducing loss caused by the sun. The sun's UV rays deplete the free chlorine in the water; by slowing this depletion rate, less chlorine will be used. The stabilizer level should be maintained between 30-50 ppm.Related Products