- Personal Care
- Food Service
- Top Sellers
- Shake well before using.
- Hold can 6-8 inches from surface to be sprayed.
- Spray with sweeping motion to apply smooth even coat.
- FOR PERMANENT BONDING, spray both surfaces and allow at least five minutes before pressing surfaces together.
- FOR TEMPORARY BONDING, spray on surface lightly and allow at least five minutes before joining to other surface. To release bond, merely separate.
- Spray Adhesive
- Permanent or Temporary
- Simple to apply
- Foam Rubber
- Many other industrial or household items
Adhesive Spray - Rigid - Spray adhesive is specifically formulated to provide a versatile and convenient means of bonding paper, cloth, wood, metal, foam rubber, plastic, insulation and many other industrial or household items. It dries to a slightly tacky, permanently flexible film having excellent physical properties, and exceptional resistance to aging. Industrial applications include boxing, taping knife edging and lamination of foamed products, insulation and aluminum building boards, etc.Related Products$64.31
Hydraulic Oil is blended from highly refined parafinicbase stock oils and selected additives to provide an oil suitable for a wide variety of hydraulic applications. Hydraulic Oil has excellent low te.....$83.37
DISINFECTANT WIPES DISINFECTANT WIPES | DISINFECTANT WIPES DISINFECTANT WIPES |"Shopping Cart Hand Disinfectant Wipes Shopping Cart Hand Disinfectant Wipes - Cleans and deodorizes. [**PRICING IS PER C.....